Webdesign & Ecommerce Solutions
Ecommerce Web Design
EcomGreen LLC is a small webdesign and web development company located near Asheville NC with over 10 years experience in web development and web marketing. We specialize in websites for small businesses. Most of our beautiful websites are 1 to 10 page sites for small businesses that are ready for a "web presence" - some have shopping carts and are used for ecommerce while others are simple billboards that the the story of your business and give contact info.
My company is a "one-man-shop" and our principal website designer (that's me) has been a web entrepreneur as well as a web page developer. My web design experience came as a result of running an ecommerce web site and finding out that most "web people" could "design" but had no ability to envision what it takes to build website traffic. I saw that my own website would never get off the ground and start making money (that is the point, isn't it) without proper web development and website marketing as well as tight coding (html and css), proper website design, website useability and website findabilty. I applied these webdesign principles and created a very successful web enterprise business.
Since then, I've used these web development techniques to bring ecommerce solutions to my clients as well as creating new entrepreneurial and informational website for myself. In addition to web development and web marketing, I provide small business consultation and advice, specializing in small companies, storefronts and those with a "green" focus. I also handle the money end of websites by creating merchant accounts, building shopping carts, developing simple PayPal checkout systems, etc.
If your business is not on the web, every day you wait is money lost!
Ask Yourself "How can I reach more customers?"
Why online visibility matters?
- Consider the following facts: 9 out of 10 consumers use the Internet to find local products or services. Of these, 86% follow up with a phone call or in-store visit. And with more than 1 billion local searches every month, this translates into a huge opportunity to attract new customers through the Internet! That is why a growing number of small & medium businesses just like yours (restaurants, paint stores, contractors, artists and makers of handmade products) are investing in their online presence.
Ask yourself if customers can find you online.
If not, you're missing out on reaching consumers at the most critical stage of the buying cycle - when they're comparing products and services to choose a business. Don't assume that having a website is enough to succeed online. With many of your competitors already promoting themselves online, you need to make sure your web presence is effective on all the major local search sites. The good news is that promoting yourself online and expanding your clientele can be easy and affordable. By investing in your online marketing, you can attract new customers while reducing your overall advertising budget!
Go to top of Page
- Webdesign - Web design for business - Elegantly simple, fast loading websites designed to promote products or business services with proper attention given to ease of use and easy website navigation.
- Web Development - Each website design is developed in stages with client feedback at each stage.
- Small Business Web Hosting - For each web design that we create, we provide free hosting for one year ($100 per there after).
- Website Optimization & SEO Web Design - Each site is "hand coded" (html & css) for Search Engine Optimization. Most websites are built using templates which are not easily searchable by Google, Bing & Yahoo. When I create your web design, search engines will have no trouble finding the site or "reading" it since no extraneous code is used and customers will have no trouble finding your site either.
- Website Marketing - For each webdesign I create, I provide basic website marketing to increse website traffic including submission to major search engines and set up with sitemaps and Google Analytics to track your progress.
- Small Business Consultation - If you need help with product development, marketing plan, or just a sounding board for ideas you have for a business, I also offer consult services for reasonable hourly fee.
- Small Business Investment and/or Partnership - I'm also open to investing in businesses with either money or time (web development) so if you're got that great idea but need a bit of help, get in touch.